Monday, September 12, 2011

school and just for fun!

So I didn't realize how super lame I was until after school had started and I actually could sorta catch up on things I had let go over summer.. but I guess I didn't take any pics of my childrens first day of school:( dont' worry you can all think I am lame but I really am not beating myself up over it.) I really have a lot of things going on and a lot of things scrambled in my brain. With Ben being gone often and a bigger house than I am use to, to keep up on and three boys and homework and cleaning, cooking, soccer, car problems, home improvements, faith in god activities, work, working out, laundry, keeping 3 bathrooms clean (we all know how boys are) organizing, finding time to make friends so I don't feel so lonely, finding time to hang with Ben when he is here.....well you get the idea, a picture somehow didn't come to mind.. so don't judge me! Anyway now that I only have 1 child here with me during the day I am catching up slowly but I am and I am not a procrastinator when I want something done it gets done, just seems like things every which way needs to get done. With that said I had a moment to go through some things on my computer and I found some of these fun pics the boys and I took over the summer. They made me smile, and I hope they make you smile to!






0 comments: