Wednesday, February 15, 2012

On a side note

The other day I had been working all day and then came home and had to do my motherly duties later in the evening I needed to go the grocery store so Jackson came with me I hadn't looked in the mirror I guess for a long time and scared myself I said "Oh Jackson I look terrible and so tired." He said " no you don't mom you always look good." What a sweetie! He is going to make a great husband someday!



Yesterday on Valentines day I had a dentist appointment so Lincoln went to my friend Lisa's house to play with Abby. When I got there me and Lisa were chatting and the kids disappeared when we went to find them they were in the bedroom with the door locked we opened the door and they were in bed together and Abby had her shirt off! Lisa was so so so embarrassed I just laughed and said "Lisa don't worry they are just kids being kids." Well they came down and it turned out that Abby took off her shirt because it was dirty. Oh kids the funny things they do to make their parents squirm. :)

0 comments: