Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Conversation

Jackson:  Mom you need to dress up like the good guy and I am going to dress up like the bad guy.
me:  why do you always want to be the bad guy?
Jackson: Because your the good guy.
me: But your so sweet I want my sweet Jackson to be a good guy to.
Jackson: Ok how do I dress up like a good guy?
me: Like a missionary, sound fun?
Jackson:  ok but what is my secret code name?
me: Elder Hammond! 
Jackson: Really? that's awesome! I am going on a mission when I get big.
 of course my heart was leaping out when he said that, so we took pictures to black male him when he is a teenager


So this is Jackson after he dressed up like "the good guy" 
isn't he sweet!!!


2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Jackson is such a cute kid! I miss him. He'll make a great missionary when he grows up.

cortney and neil said...

That is the best good guy I have ever seen.