Monday, October 13, 2008

18 months!!

Our little Grant is finally 18 months (this post is a little late, he turned 18 months on the 6th) anyway I just wanted to write  a few things that we love about him although there are many.
1.  He is such a tease
2. His favorite person is Jackson
3. His favorite thing to eat is Fruit Snacks and Juice (he would eat them all day if I would let him)
4.  He makes us laugh even when he is naughty
5.  He can say mom, dad, Jackson, more, ball, and dog.
6. He can already climb out of his crib
7.  He refuses to drink out of a sippy cup
8.  He won't sit in his high chair anymore
9.  He has to get his own spoon in the morning for his cereal
10.He has been going to nursery since he was 15 months (he is way way to crazy to even attempt to take him to class
11. He loves loves loves shoes, except for his own
12. He loves dogs but is so afraid to touch them
13. He talks on his pretend phone.
14. He always has to have a snack on the way to the car from our house he will go and grab himself something
15. He is very independent
16. He gives the sweetest kisses
17. He always helps when we pickup toys
18.  We love you Grant you are so so sweet and it has been so very much fun to see you grow up. Thanks for making us laugh. (oh and we love your "pretty hair")

















4 comments:

The Christensens said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! GUnner loves shoes too! And isn't it how every little thing they do makes you smile :) I love it

california smiths said...

Happy 18 months Grant! I can't believe how big they are getting! I also can't believe what a spitting image he is of YOU!! So cute

Ashley and Devan said...

He is a beautiful boy! Jackson is beautiful too! Though, I don't think they look alike. Jackson looks more like Ben to me. It's been too long since I've seen you guys in person though for me to really know. Sad! I know, come visit!!

britneebabe said...

That last picture seriously just melts my heart!

He's grown into such a cute little man!!

Miss you guys!