Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun at Grammy's

We spent 9 days in Texas with Ben's parents and had so so so much fun.... here are some of the things we did.. I don't have pictures of everything we did but Ben was there for the last half of our trip, Ben's mom helped me sew a quilt for our bed (picture coming in mid march) and of course I did some friends hair that I hadn't seen in a while.  It was such a relaxing time we never wanted to leave. Thanks for taking care of us We love you!!!



We fed the ducks
Played Grammy's pianos
Made new Friends


Hung out with Grammy

Took some really cute pictures


Grant got his very first baby that he calls Eeeee He loves him so much and I am so happy to see how gentle he is with his baby hopefully that means he will be gentle with our baby.

Last but not least Jackson and Grant got to go to the Dallas zoo with Grammy and Grandpa

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

looks like fun!

le said...

I'm glad someone finally got that boy a doll. Our doll has been so lonely since he left.
My kid ignores dolls, which is how he treats his sister, tries to ignore her existence.

california smiths said...

I'm glad Grant got a doll. My Grant loves to play with Courtney's dolls and I hope it does help them a bit with the next baby to come! Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Ashley and Devan said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun but, can you please tell Jackson to stop growing. Holy cow! He's too big and way too handsome these days. I swear he was just a tiny baby and now he's almost 5! Where does time go? I miss you guys and hope you are feeling great!
P.S. I can't wait to see pictures of your quilt!