Monday, May 25, 2009

What did you do for Memorial weekend?

Well we had a blast!!! 
The boys started off the weekend spraying each other with the hose.


Then Saturday Morning we went to the Hermosa Pier where they were having a Memorial day Fair.

We had to hop on a bus to get down to the Pier because all the streets were blocked off ( this was the highlight for the boys they loved loved loved the bus!)


Of course we had to pick up some cotton candy our favorite....YUM!

Later that night Ben and I went on a double date with our friends Melissa and Q to PF Changs and then we went to the golf course.  We had so much fun but sorry no pictures.

Monday Morning we went to Breakfast with the kids they loved the food and Jackson couldn't believe someone would cook French Toast, bacon, waffles, and pancakes and hot cocoa just for one family!

Then we headed to the Aquarium where we saw all sorts of fun things, the boys had smiles on their faces the entire time.





Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!!!!! I hope all of you had a wonderful day.

3 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

My gosh! You had a SUPER jam packed weekend! You always do such fun things with your kids, I really admire that about you!

Liz said...

I must have missed it somewhere along the line...what is the sex of your baby?!

Ashley and Devan said...

I think you are way too cute. So, I got a new phone a few weeks ago and I don't have your number anymore. Text or call me. I miss ya!