Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First day of Kindergarten!

The whole family dropped Jackson off at school, we are so lucky to have the school across the street.


How can this little boy, 

Turn into this handsome little man!!!





Jackson is my rock, he is always there when I need him, always helping point out the obvious when sometimes I just don't see it, he is such a good big brother and is always telling his brothers how much he loves them and how cute they are.  He loves to take things a part and loves to ride his bike, he is such a boy, but man is he sweet as pie!  I can't believe how fast these past 5 years went I am so proud of my Jackson and I love him so very much! Way to go Dice!







Grant was so sad that we left "his Dice" at school and that he couldn't stay with him so he buried his head in the neighbors fence and wouldn't leave.




2 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

You have such handsome boys. I want to hurry and have a girl so I can marry her off to one of your sons! Kapeesh?

Khara Dimick said...

Cute cute kids! Lincoln is getting so big. He grew up!