Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kirks wedding and the pumpkin patch



My cute older brother Kirk got married in October to Amber they are so so adorable and I am lucky enough to go there with just little lincoln.. Such good bonding time!

My Mom and Linc

Me and Jenny
My Dad and his sweet grand-daughters
Me and Khara
The bride and Groom

of course.. a sister picture ( I love these girls)
Me Cortney, Linc and Max (we are holding each others babies )
Cousins meeting cousins
Lincoln got to meet his great- grandma and Grandpa while we were in Utah, we had such a great trip and are so happy for Kirk and Amber!

3 comments:

The Reese's said...

i can't believe how much you are your sisters look a like now! looks like fun and you're kids are darling. yea for boys :)

Amy Lou said...

You are such a darling mom!! I stalk your blog sometimes... Not sure if you remember me (Amy Fromm... now Lowe) from high school.. I am a few years younger than you.. What a cute family you have :) You are living in LA? I lived there for a year and a half and nannied.. LOVED IT!!!

california smiths said...

Looks like a great time in Utah. I can't believe how big Lincoln is! Fun pics :)