Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to ...

ME!



This picture says it all.... down to the black and white. Oh what a year this has been and I am happy to say goodbye to the past year and am welcoming the next year with open arms! Thanks to all who have stood bye me in patience.. especially my sweet sweet husband he is my rock and I don't know if I could have done it without him. Thanks to my friends who have given me priceless advice, and those wonderful GNO's (they were much much needed) And thanks to my mom.... mom thanks for coming when I needed you most and saving my life (or my childrens) HERE'S TO A NEW YEAR! hopefully it will be colorful and happy!

4 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Happy Birthday friend! We need to talk more. I miss you. I wish we lived closer to eachother.

cortney and neil said...

Happy Birthday. I am sorry it has been such a rough year, and even sorrier that I have not been the most sypmathetic friend. Hang in there. I love ya tons.

The Bell Family said...

I just have to say that I really admire you. You are such a good mom and wife and you inspire me to be better. I know you haven't had the best year, but just know that people see you and marvel at all you do and the person you are. Thanks for being such a great friend. I don't know what I would've done this past year with out you!
Love you!
Melissa

Aunt Nancy said...

Hi from an old RS pres. I found your blog address in some papers the other night and decided to look you up! Congratulations on your new "president" Lincoln!You all look great and it brings a smile to see great pictures and stories.
Nancy Hartog