Monday, March 14, 2011

here is an update on what goes on here in our Crazy life!

Here are a bunch of pics.... Very out of order, but at least I can say I am caught up on my blog:)


This picture was taken way back in June but I never posted it, I think it is pretty funny and makes me smile!
my two handsome boys enjoying the beautiful weather
Us at Rits's for some Italian Ice and frozen Custard, YUMMY!
The park

Yes I am aware I look fat and gross, no I am not pregnant just gained a few pounds that WILL be coming off!!
Grant running
Lincoln and my dad
me and the birthday boy

My cute mom and dad






This is Grant at the fun run at school (he was cold and not so happy)
my sweet sweet Jackson at the fun run!!!
Enjoying our green pancakes! the boys thought this was so fun!!


I thought Georgia was amazing when I came in the fall I was not expecting spring to blow me away with its beauty!
here are the daffodiles out in the front of our house, and these beautiful trees I can't get enough of



We spend most of our time outside just enjoying all that is around us, we have a beautiful lake in the backyard (I will post pics soon) our neighbor has a boat he said we could use anytime!!! We are so happy to have all that we do have and feel very spoiled. We are all doing very good now that we are in the swing of life, Jackson is not so happy with his class at school but hopefully things will change. Grant can't wait to start pre-k in the fall and all I will have is lincoln at home! We have wonderful neighbors, wonderful ward and hopefully life will feel normal soon.

1 comments:

california smiths said...

The extra Georgia pounds NEVER come off ;) I gained 20 there on my mission and have lost all my baby weight each time, but I have NEVER lost the Georgia weight! Good luck with the great food there ;)