Monday, September 12, 2011

10 year High school reunion (am I really that old)

Me at the parade. Yes I was truly this happy.


Ben and I flew to Utah for a quick and I mean quick day trip for my 10 year high school reunion (crazy I know) and also to meet up with this super cute couple Jared and his fiance Tayler. We met up with them friday night at 11:00 pm had some late dinner and then talked and laughed until 2 am. Ben and I headed up to Brigham City for the Peach Day's parade and then later headed over to my Grandpa's house and then to the reunion, met up with my friends Jackie and Britnee (no pictures:( and then met back up with Jared and Taylor for chips and salsa and chocolate molten at chilis before catching our plane at 1:00 am woweeee what a crazy fun day!



Yes I do love him...:)




The love birds.... WE have been trying to get Jared married for 9 years now and wahoo its happening!!! He got a great girl.


Me at my old/new High school. They totally redid the entire thing only the gym and the shops outside were the only thing I recognized.

Me and my very sweet Grandpa, I love him so much!

The craziness of Peach Day's oh I miss those simple days!

Me and Ben at one of my all time favorite places to eat after school, Idle Isle (ok sometime during to, don't tell my mom and dad:) Just as yummy as I remember.


We also went to my old dance /gymnastic studio it was really fun to show Ben around and see all the things that made me... ME!

0 comments: