Wednesday, February 15, 2012

valentines day

Valentines day,
Ben was going to be Traveling the day and night of Valentines day Wendy and I had planned to go play because her hubby had to "work" to.


This is Wendy
So I wasn't really in a hurry to get ready or get super dolled up so I made these yummy cookies , I called Wendy to tell her I was bringing the kids over to bring treats she told me she would come to my house. She asked what I was wearing tonight and told me she was dressing to the nines I thought ok well thats nice I guess I should put some effort into my outfit, I told her I wasn't sure yet. Later she comes over and picks out an outfit for me was being very picky about what I should wear I just thought she was being silly but I went along with it because that is what good friends do:) right? I handed her her plate of delicious cookies and she was off. She called me 5 min later and said she had a surprise for me, and that I should go to the playroom blindfolded. Well she never came it was Ben! he surprised me and came home to take me on a V-day date.

So here we are at the Japanese Steakhouse so delicious! Yay for a day of love!


0 comments: