Monday, March 31, 2008

Family Pictures


So this is going to be a long post but I couldn't just pick a few (plus I want the pictures on here for my blog book) My cute friend Katie took our family pictures for us and they turned out so so cute!!!! Thanks again Katie you ROCK!!! Enjoy.....











































































































































































































































10 comments:

california smiths said...

So cute! I can't believe how photogenic your kids are. Especially Grant for how young he is....I can't believe he will be one this month!! I love Jackson's hair. Cute family.

Trista and Tyce said...

Thanks!! Your family is so cute! You look so happy and your boys are adorable! :)

Jackie said...

Those are adorable pictures! The boys are getting so big. I love your hair. Mine looks the same as always. It is getting really long now. I hope we can get together when we move. We can't wait. Miss you guys!

Tai and Joe said...

Teresa, your pictures are adorable. Your boys are so so cute! You are beautiful! I am so jealous that you get to be in the warm weather in Cali.

Ashley and Devan said...

Love Them!

Analei said...

How great! We're doing ours this weekend..

Zach and Jenny Shepherd said...

makes me excited to see you this month! what a cute family i have!

me said...

your family is so cute and the pictures are fun.

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

VERY cute! Can't wait to see ya!

The Reese's said...

darling pictures! i love being able to see your family grow. by the way, i got those aprons and they are great! thanks again.