Monday, March 31, 2008

TaGgEd

A-Z TAG
I was tagged by Ashley (thanks Ash I like getting tagged to I think it is fun!)
A. Attached or Single? Very attached going on 6 years
B. Best Friend? Ben
C. Cake or Pie? Depends only really like chocolate and peach pie and I really only like chocolate cake.
D. Day of choice?. Saturday for sure, Ben is home and when it is warm saturday is beach day!
E. Essential item? I am with Ashley, Diaper bag for sure it has all the important things in it
F. Favorite color? right now probably green
G. Greatest Accomplishment? Children and cosmetology school
H. Hometown?Bear River City, Utah
I. Indulgences?Chocolate, Diet Coke, newclothes.
J.January or July. Well normally I would say July when I lived in Utah But I think in california I will pick January since I don't have air conditioning here and it gets a little to hot in the house in July.
K. Kids? 2 so far, Jackson and Grant
L.Life is incomplete without? Ben, kids, My mom and sisters and of course friends
M. Marriage date? August 16 2002
N. Number of siblings? 3 brothers and 2 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? apples in the summer baby oranges in the winter
P. Phobias or fears? Children dying, spiders
Q. Quotes? don't cry because its over smile because it happened
R. Reason to smile? Life
S.Season? Fall not to hot and not to cold
T. Tag three Friends. Katie Cowan, Jenny Capell, Tawni Smith
Unknown fact about me? I love to de junk things
V. Very favorite store?. Nordstrom, right now I stay far far away from that store, and I also love Target
W. Worst habit? complaining
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound because I have never had an x-ray
Y. Your favorite food? right now Avacados and chocolate
Z. Zodiac? Sagittarius.

5 comments:

le said...

Your family picture is so cute. If you sent that for grandma and grandpa's thing, ours will look absolutely terrible in comparison.

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

T-
Your family picture is so adorable. I love love love it! You look so stink'n beautiful! And your family is so cute. I loved your tag it was fun to read. I am sending you a check for my apron today. Love ya

Jenny C said...

Your family is so cute. Your boys look so much like Ben!! Miss U!

Ashley and Devan said...

Love Love Love the photos! Seriously.. who took those? They look amazing! Your family is beautiful!
So when will you be here? Do you have time to get together? That would be great! We could go to Cafe Rio like old times. Plus, Hunter would probably love to play with Grant. You will probably be super busy though so just let me know. And, one more question.. who is Jeff getting married too? I can't believe he is all grown up! And how do your parents like wherever they moved to (so I can't remember)? Maybe I should have sent you an e-mail. Love Ya!

jill said...

Your family pictures are darling, your boys are getting so big.