Monday, April 27, 2009

Potty Training Time!!!

Yep that's right my little baby Grant is ready for undies...

Day 1:  Was crazy to start off with I began losing hope. We started around 7 am and of course had accidents until 10 ish.  and then he was very scheduled.   I was very hopeful! 
Day 2: Amazing in the morning  no accidents, thats right not one!  Went down for a 2 hour nap and woke up dry!!! wooooo hooooo.  Downhill from the time he woke up but did let us know that he had to go,  late afternoon then back on track:)
Day 3: Today no accidents going every hour and can hold pee if he feels it coming.  I would say this will be a success!!! 
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

good luck! that's always a fun time.

Alisa said...

God bless you.

california smiths said...

I can't believe he is that old! He looks more like you everyday. Good luck with the undies!

Tracy said...

Good luck with the potty training!