Monday, April 13, 2009

Grant turns two, Grandma and Jenny come to visit... it was fun!

Opening presents, Grants new stroller he is so so sweet with his baby.
Opening Jenny's present

The Giraffe, he loves his Raff.
Enjoying his Birthday soaking up some rays. I guess it doesn't matter what age you are, its nice to just relax
Mom enjoying the rays 
and Jenny... What more can I say I love ya!
Grant's new wagon.

Blowing out the candles

Ben, Jackson, and Jenny eating yummy cake and ice cream.
Grant insisted Jenny and I put curlers in his hair, he  looked adorable.

4 comments:

le said...

his face looks so much like ben's little boy pictures

The Reese's said...

jenny looks just like you! happy birthday on the beach- we are so jealous :)

Alisa said...

The picture of Grant with curlers is classic! I love it!

Zach and Jenny Shepherd said...

WOWZA my hair was light! everyone likes my hair and zach even likes my bangs! THANKS T!