Friday, May 16, 2008

my little monkey..

scenerio:  I am in the kitchen doing dishes... as usual, the kids are playing... as usual, I turn around to see where Grant is, I look down, no Grant so where is he?  
On the kitchen chair, This isn't just an ordinary chair they are counter height chairs so they are pretty high. He was so proud of himself I couldn't help but laugh and take pictures!  So here is the story line of pictures...

This is how I found him, 

I guess he just wanted to see the flowers!



And then he stood up.....
Pulled himself up further, still so very proud!
And then all the way on top... I could see the wheels turning thinking "wow this is really high! Maybe I should try and find a way down."
So he goes for the chair, and decided that is wasn't very safe
So he chose a spot where there was no chair at all and wanted to free fall (good thing mom was there)
 I love you Grant! You always keep me on my toes and laughing all day!





5 comments:

The Reese's said...

that is so cute! i just laughed as i thought of you taking pictures instead of stopping him. i think they are so fun when they get mobile like that.

california smiths said...

Well if I saw such pretty flowers on top of a table, I'd scale it too! Such cute pictures, such a cute kid, and such a cute house!

Zach and Jenny Shepherd said...

wowza! he is getting big. i love that little face.

Ashley and Devan said...

Grant has the cutest little smile! Your house looks darling!

The Christensens said...

That is so funny!!! I can totally relate!!!He is getting so big I cannot believe how fast they grow