Monday, May 12, 2008

Where have I been???

Ok so I haven't posted for a while, but I have a confession, I have a new love it is this...

This new imac is so amazing and I literally started crying when it organized all my pictures for me in one step......... I love you imac
now I know what your thinking, if my new love is a computer why was it so hard to do a post since I am sitting right in front of it, well I have been making movies so hopefully I can get some posted soon. Thanks for the patience
-t


3 comments:

The Reese's said...

love all the pictures, looks like you've been busy. love the new computer. coby and i have been wanting to get a new computer or laptop and can't decide which way to go but dell hasn't been great for us so we've been leaning towards a mac. and it sounds like it can do a lot of fun stuff.

Ashley and Devan said...

I can't wait to see your videos! How cool!

Liz said...

Yeah! You've been converted! You'll never go back to those stupid PCs.