Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to the real life

We have been home for  3 and  a half days, why is it that I am already feeling overwhelmed?  I don't know maybe it is the....

1. Endless amount of laundry
2. The endless dishes (especially since we don't have a dishwasher)
3. Screaming children
4. The concussion Grant gave himself yesterday that scared me silly and left me exhausted from the worry
5. The poopy diapers Grant keeps taking off... himself (yes it is very messy)
6. Fixing dinner
7. Trying to entertain the kids
8. The guilt of trying to work on New Years goals
9. The spring cleaning
10.and Somehow trying to find time for myself so I don't go absolutely insane
oh ya and mom I really need you to come clean out my gross fridge that I have neglected for longer than I should have:)


2 comments:

The Christensens said...

I so know how you feel, I have those days where I just feel like I have no me time, and you definatly dont want to be around me when I dont get my me time :)
( And I hate cleaning out my fridge I always let it go way longer than it should LOL)

jill said...

Oh that looks so tempting to move somewhere warm Im jealous I get a little depressed being stuck in my house everyday with the kids.