Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in Utah

We had so much fun in Utah we were there for 2 whole weeks and had fun spending time with family.  The boys did so well on the drive there and back, we did bread up the trip by staying with Ben's cousin Katie and Steve in Vegas.  Here are pictures from the trip in a mixed up order

        Of Course we had sister pictures!
On our last stop in Vegas Katie's husband Steve the fireman gave us a tour of the fire station (we all look warn out because we had just drove for 5.5 hours 

Yes we even got to go up in the bucket of the fire engine (100 feet) 
This is Grant at the Tree house in Ogden he has a love for babies


My nieces couldn't resist Grants "pretty hair" he was so patient and let them play with it
All the Grandkids on my side 
Jackson loved loved loved the snow
Jenny and Zach
Kirky
Ryan
The boys
Jackson got a Nintendo DS from Santa Clause he kept saying "I can't believe Santa got me a DS"
Ben got a remote control car
Grant got a radio Flyer bike 
We had a wonderful Christmas and are now looking forward to an exciting new year!

7 comments:

cortney and neil said...

I only have one thing to say. I sure am glad santa got a ds and not a bike :)

The Reese's said...

looks like so much fun! where did you stay in utah? love all the pictures of your family- takes me back to the day :) and we love the tree house museum, makes me want to go there again.

Daniel and Andrea said...

I am so sad that we missed you!! Emma was looks so forward to it. Looks like you had a great trip though:)

StevenKatie said...

It was fun to see ou all. Thanks for stopping for a visit. Could ou send me some of the pictures?

Also did ou end up with an extra white towel? We are missing one.

(Can ou tell what ke is broken on m ke board?)

california smiths said...

Looks like fun. I am excited to go to Utah this week (even under the circumstances). I still can't believe how much you and your sisters have come to look alike! Looks like a great trip! Glad the boys were good in the car.

Analei said...

How fun! Sounds like you had a great vacation :0) We're glad to have you guys back!

britneebabe said...

Looks fun! I'm sad I didn't get to see you! You really need to email me your phone number! Love ya!