Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Bed and Random pictures


When we got home from Utah Grant decided he was finished sleeping in a crib, since he hadn't slept in one for 2 weeks while we were gone.  So we decided to get the boys bunk beds and they love them so much!  Jackson gets the top and he says it is "just like sleeping in a treehouse!" Grant gets the bottom.  The first night he fell off I kept wondering how this little guy gets this full size bed to himself how on earth does he manage to fall off... He hasn't since.
We had such a warm week last week that we were able to go to the beach 3 times!  We had a blast, every time we went there were dolphins and one time they were jumping way way high out of the water! I love it here!!!

Oh and by the way.....
we are expecting a new little one in July 

11 comments:

The White's said...

WHAT! Congratulations, that is so awesome, if your due in July, you should be able to find out soon in the next month or so whether it's a boy or girl. That is so exciting, will you find out? Hope you're feeling well.

The Reese's said...

congrats! that's exciting news. how old is grant now? i can't beleive he's big enough for a bed.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you....I know you are perfectly happy with all boys--but a little pink this time could be fun too!:)

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Congratulations Teresa!

california smiths said...

Congrats Teresa!! Our kids are so close in age, we really need to get together more!! So exciting, and daring with Grant in that bed. I can't imagine moving mine! :)

The Christensens said...

CONGRATULATIONS:)How fun, I keep thinking its about time I start thinking about having another one......And btw I am super jealous of your weather I need to come stay there for a while :)

Keely Kellett said...

My kids love their bunkbeds, too. Congrats on the baby! Most people say three is the hard number, but I have loved it so far.

Daniel and Andrea said...

I am so excited for you!!! I hope your feeling good. Miss you all

Tai and Joe said...

oH YEAH! How exciting. I think you need a little girl. She will be adorable. Congrats.

Analei said...

Congratulations Teresa!! What wonderful news to start the new year!!

Jillian said...

YAY you! Congrats! I cant wait to find out what it is.I am glad you are feeling better :)